Safeway Rises on Report That West Face Took StakeLeslie Patton
Safeway Inc., the second-largest U.S. grocery-store chain, rose after the Globe & Mail reported that activist fund West Face Capital Inc. recently acquired a minority stake in the company.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Puerto Rico Faces Hurricane Maria After Irma’s $1 Billion Damage
- The World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Hits $1 Trillion
- Finland’s Welfare State Has a Massive Baby Problem
- Equifax Suffered a Hack Almost Five Months Earlier Than the Date It Disclosed
- Toys ‘R’ Us Collapses Into Bankruptcy Thanks to Crushing Debt