RBS Says Sell Italy Bonds Before Vote as Berlusconi GainsAndrew Davis
Royal Bank of Scotland Group Plc recommends investors sell Italian bonds before the Feb. 24-25 election, saying that further gains in polls by former premier Silvio Berlusconi may push the 10-year yield to 5 percent.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day