Paschi Hidden Deals Bring 730 Million Euros of LossesElisa Martinuzzi
Banca Monte dei Paschi di Siena SpA, the Italian bank engulfed by probes of its former managers, will take a 730 million-euro ($987 million) hit to its assets after accounting for structured deals that hid earlier losses.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans