Ocado Loss Unexpectedly Narrows as Customer Numbers AdvanceGabi Thesing
Ocado Group Plc, the U.K.’s largest Internet-only grocer, unexpectedly reported a narrower full-year loss as customer numbers soared ahead of the opening of a new distribution center that will double capacity.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing