Lynx I Corp Sells $1 billion 8.25-Year NC4.17 Sr Secured
The following issue went on sale today:
Issuer: Lynx I Corp Manager(s): BofA ML
Credit Suisse Amount: $1 billion Coupon: 5.375 percent Issue Price: 100 Maturity: April 15, 2021 Settlement: Feb. 22, 2013 Early Redemption: NC4.17 Spread: 376 basis points more than governments
-- Gary Howard in Princeton (+1)609-279-3431
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Uber Halts Autonomous Car Tests After Fatal Crash in Arizona
- Apple Is Secretly Developing Its Own Screens for the First Time
- Stocks Slump as Facebook Hits Tech; Bonds Recover: Markets Wrap
- From a $126 Million Bonus to Jail: The Fall of a Star Trader
- How Facebook Made Its Cambridge Analytica Data Crisis Even Worse