Jefferson County Sued by Trustee for Its Sewage BondsEdvard Pettersson
Jefferson County, Alabama, was sued for immediate payment by the trustee for its $3.2 billion debt tied to the county’s sewage system after some bond holders stopped consenting to a payment formula.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's