Immelt Calls on Obama, Congress to Negotiate Fiscal DealTim Catts
General Electric Co. Chief Executive Officer Jeffrey Immelt called on President Barack Obama and his political adversaries in Congress to hold face-to-face talks to avert $1.2 billion of spending cuts set for next month.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself