Credit Suisse Sells Its Largest Note in at Least Three YearsKevin Dugan
Credit Suisse Group AG sold $171.4 million of one-year securities tied to the Hang Seng China Enterprises Index and the Chinese yuan, the bank’s largest structured note in at least three years.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing