U.S. Corporate Credit Swaps Hold; AT&T Sells $2.25 Billion BondsMadhura Karnik
A gauge of U.S. corporate credit risk held as European Central Bank President Mario Draghi expressed concern that the euro’s strength will hamper efforts to pull the economy out of recession.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans