Charter to Buy Optimum West for $1.63 BillionSerena Saitto and Alex Sherman
Charter Communications Inc. agreed to buy Cablevision Systems Corp.’s Optimum West for $1.63 billion in cash, gaining a regional cable provider in the western U.S.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Airbus to Buy Majority Stake in Bombardier C Series Jet Program