Bumi Investors Urged by ISS to Reject Rothschild Board ProposalThomas Biesheuvel
Bumi Plc shareholders should reject co-founder Nathaniel Rothschild’s bid to replace all independent directors as it may thwart plans to separate the company from the Bakrie Group, Institutional Shareholder Services Inc. said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing