Brazil’s Prices Rise at Fastest Pace in Almost Eight YearsDavid Biller
Brazilian consumer prices rose in January at the fastest pace since April 2005, raising pressure on the central bank, which has said it will keep interest rates at a record low for a prolonged period. Swap rates rose.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Stocks Drop, Yen Gains as Investor Jitters Return: Markets Wrap
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States