BlackBerry Doesn’t Plan to Release New Smartphones in JapanHugo Miller
BlackBerry, which is rolling out its BlackBerry 10 lineup over the coming months, won’t be releasing the flagship Z10 phone in Japan, where the company doesn’t have much of a fan base.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone