BHP Billiton Considering Sale of Australia Gregory Coal MineElisabeth Behrmann
BHP Billiton Ltd., the world’s largest mining company, is looking to sell its Gregory steelmaking coal mine in Australia’s Queensland state, after last year closing one part of the operation due to low prices.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing