Abe’s Easing Push Fuels Speculation on Negative Yields for BOJToru Fujioka and Masahiro Hidaka
Prime Minister Shinzo Abe’s push for more easing by the Bank of Japan is fueling speculation that it may have to accept negative interest rates on the bonds it buys from financial institutions.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders