Oil Steady After Cushing Supplies Drop to One-Month LowMark Shenk
West Texas Intermediate oil was little changed as an Energy Information Administration report showed supplies dropped at Cushing, Oklahoma, the biggest U.S. storage hub and delivery point for the New York-traded crude.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis