Virgin Media Chief Attracts $16 Billion Buyout as Final ActKristen Schweizer and Amy Thomson
Since Neil Berkett became Virgin Media Inc.’s chief executive officer in 2008, he’s tripled the company’s share price and attracted a $16 billion takeover bid from billionaire John Malone. Now he’s on his way out.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Toys ‘R’ Us Plans Bankruptcy Filing Amid Debt Struggle
- Equifax Suffered a Hack Almost Five Months Earlier Than the Date It Disclosed
- Toys ‘R’ Us Seeks Bankruptcy, Crushed by Debt and Online Rivals
- Equifax Stock Sales Are the Focus of U.S. Criminal Probe
- Geneva Police Confiscate Euro Bills Clogging Up Toilets