Syngenta Says 2013’s M&A Spending May Match Record $650 MillionPatrick Winters
Syngenta AG said the pace of acquisitions may match the record $650 million spent on takeovers last year as the world’s largest maker of crop chemicals pursues seed technologies and start-up businesses.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing