Pabst Would Consider Bid for MichelobDuane D. Stanford
Pabst Brewing Co. would look into buying Michelob from Anheuser-Busch InBev NV should the brand be divested to settle a U.S. antitrust lawsuit to block the $20.1 billion takeover of the rest of Grupo Modelo SAB.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- Times Square Subway Bomber Tells Police He’s a Follower of Islamic State
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations
- Why Arbitrage Traders Are Salivating Over Bitcoin Futures