Nikon Cuts Profit Outlook on Price Drops It Expects to ContinueMariko Yasu and Takashi Amano
Nikon Corp. said camera price declines that prompted it to cut its annual profit forecast will probably continue this quarter amid slowing demand in Europe and weaker than expected sales in China.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing