Monte Paschi Hidden Deals Will Have EU730 Million ImpactElisa Martinuzzi
Banca Monte dei Paschi di Siena SpA, engulfed by criminal probes into the conduct of its former management, said 2012 net assets will take a 730 million-euro ($987 million) hit after accounting for structured deals that hid earlier losses.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress's Fault When Stocks Crash
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States