Mongolia Debt Costs Rise as Government Battles Rio TintoYuriy Humber and Michael Kohn
The yield on Mongolia’s global sovereign notes rose to the highest since the debt was sold in November as the government battles for control over a mining contract with Rio Tinto Group, the nation’s biggest investor.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders