Los Angeles Gasoline Weakens on Supply Gain, Refinery StartupLynn Doan
Spot gasoline in Los Angeles fell against futures for the first time in three days after supplies of the fuel on the U.S. West Coast rose and as Tesoro Corp.’s Wilmington refinery was said to be preparing units for restart.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis