Fast-Food Buildings Beating Bonds Spurs Deal SurgeBrian Louis
Sales of single-tenant retail properties -- buildings leased to fast-food joints, pharmacies and other store operators -- have soared to a six-year high as investors seek real estate that performs better than bonds.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing