ENRC Rises in London as Ferroalloy Output Exceeds EstimatesFirat Kayakiran
Eurasian Natural Resources Corp., a Kazakh metals producer, rose the most in more than four months in London trading after reporting higher-than-estimated fourth-quarter ferroalloy output and increased iron ore volumes.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Trump Boosts North Korea Sanctions, Adding Economic Pressure