DreamWorks Falls as Film Shelved, Cost Cuts Mulled: L.A. MoverMichael White
DreamWorks Animation SKG Inc., the independent studio behind the “Madagascar” films, dropped the most in six months after the company pulled one movie from its schedule and delayed the release of another.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy