Cosan Climbs to Highest Since 2006 as Profit Beats ForecastsRodrigo Orihuela and Lucia Kassai
Cosan SA Industria & Comercio rose to the highest in more than six years after the Brazilian sugar producer’s expansion into energy helped push up profit more than analysts forecast.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day