Coffee Falls to Lowest Level in Two Years: Commodities at CloseAsjylyn Loder
The Standard & Poor’s GSCI Spot Index of 24 raw materials was little changed at 676.14 as natural gas and wheat gained. Sugar and nickel declined.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress's Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks