Brazil Plans to Closely Monitor Price of Crude Oil, Mantega SaysMaria Luiza Rabello
Brazil’s government will “closely” monitor the price of oil so it doesn’t get too distant from domestic gasoline prices, causing losses for Petroleo Brasileiro SA, Finance Minister Guido Mantega said today.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock
- Subways May Be the Latest Casualty of China's Crackdown on Debt
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’