Swiss Central Bank Isn’t Planning Negative Rates, Zurbruegg SaysZoe Schneeweiss
Swiss National Bank Governing Board member Fritz Zurbruegg said the central bank won’t be introducing negative interest rates.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's