Yum Profits Hit as China Renews Consumer Protection PushBloomberg News
Yum! Brands Inc., owner of the KFC and Pizza Hut dining chains, said the impact of a government probe into its former chicken suppliers in China is growing as a food safety scandal hurts demand.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy