Symetra Plunges as Proft Misses Analysts’ EstimatesElizabeth Bunn
Symetra Financial Corp., the insurer that counts Warren Buffett’s Berkshire Hathaway Inc. among its largest shareholders, declined the most since 2011 after fourth-quarter profit missed analysts’ estimates.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis