San Francisco Gasoline Rises as Tesoro Seen Cutting RatesLynn Doan
Spot gasoline in San Francisco strengthened to the highest level against futures in more than three months after Tesoro Corp.’s Golden Eagle refinery was said to shut the hydrocracker for repair.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Toys ‘R’ Us Plans Bankruptcy Filing Amid Debt Struggle
- Equifax Suffered a Hack Almost Five Months Earlier Than the Date It Disclosed
- Toys ‘R’ Us Seeks Bankruptcy, Crushed by Debt and Online Rivals
- Equifax Stock Sales Are the Focus of U.S. Criminal Probe
- Geneva Police Confiscate Euro Bills Clogging Up Toilets