Pictet, Lombard Odier to Drop Centuries-Old Bank StructureGiles Broom
Pictet and Lombard Odier, Geneva’s biggest private banks, plan to reorganize their structures in a move that may presage the end of Swiss bankers assuming unlimited personal liability for losses.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since BP Disaster
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline