Petronas $2.9 Billion MISC Buyout Bid Too Low, Investors SayChong Pooi Koon
Petroliam Nasional Bhd.’s 8.8 billion ringgit ($2.9 billion) buyout offer for MISC Bhd. undervalues the world’s second-largest liquefied natural gas shipping company, two minority shareholders said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis