Palfinger Falls After Erste Says Stock Is Too ExpensiveBoris Groendahl
Palfinger AG, the world’s biggest maker of truck-mounted cranes, fell the most in nine months after an Erste Group Bank AG analyst said the manufacturer is too expensive versus competitors such as Cargotec Oyj.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing