NII Plummets as Revenue Forecast Falls Short of EstimatesCrayton Harrison
NII Holdings Inc., which sells mobile-phone service in Latin America under the Nextel brand, dropped the most in almost three months after forecasting 2013 sales that fall short of analysts’ estimates.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster