Kingfisher Air Falls After Quarterly Loss Widens: Mumbai MoverKarthikeyan Sundaram
Kingfisher Airlines Ltd., the Indian carrier that’s halted flights for want of cash, fell the most in more than four months in Mumbai trading after it reported third-quarter loss widened.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing