inc loanMichael Amato
Carlyle Group LP is seeking to lower the rate it will pay on a $2.3 billion covenant-lite term loan the private-equity firm obtained about two weeks ago to back its purchase of DuPont Co.’s auto-paint unit, according to a person with knowledge of the transaction.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis