HTC Tumbles by Limit as Forecast Misses Estimates: Taipei MoverTim Culpan
HTC Corp., Taiwan’s largest smartphone maker, fell by the daily limit in Taipei trading after forecasting quarterly sales and profitability below analyst estimates.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself