Glencore, Vedanta Zambia Units Face Demands for Higher DividendsMatthew Hill
Zambian subsidiaries of Vedanta Resources Plc and Glencore International Plc are among companies that should pay higher dividends to minority shareholder ZCCM Investment Holdings Plc, the state-controlled investor said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself