Gandur’s AOG Invests $400 Million in Africa Energy AssetsGiles Broom
Addax & Oryx Group Ltd., the energy firm established in 1987 by billionaire Jean Claude Gandur, is investing $400 million in Africa after failing to sell oil-trading and downstream units last year.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders