Computer Sciences Gains on Profit Forecast: Washington MoverCrayton Harrison
Computer Sciences Corp., the manager of networks for NASA and the U.S. Navy, surged to the highest price in more than a year after boosting its forecast for fiscal 2013 profit.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- GE's New CEO Slashes Profit Outlook, Sends Shares Tumbling