Bezeq Gains Most in Four Months on 2013 Guidance: Tel Aviv MoverShoshanna Solomon
Bezeq Israeli Telecommunication Corp. advanced the most in more than four months as the country’s largest telecommunications provider by sales released full-year 2013 earnings forecast that exceeded analyst estimates.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing