Allergan Says Judge Erred in Allowing Investor SuitJef Feeley and Dawn McCarty
Allergan Inc. investors should be barred from seeking to hold directors responsible for a $600 million penalty the maker of the wrinkle smoother Botox had to pay over illegal marketing of the drug, the company’s lawyers told Delaware’s high court.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day