Zambia Overstretching Debt With $4.5 Billion Bond SalesMatthew Hill
Zambia’s debut dollar-bond sale has opened the way for record issuance that risks overstretching government borrowing less than seven years after Africa’s biggest copper producer was unable to pay its debt.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans