Super Bowl Power Failure an ‘Unfortunate Moment,’ Mayor SaysScott Soshnick
The power failure that caused a 34-minute delay in the Super Bowl was “an unfortunate moment,” New Orleans Mayor Mitch Landrieu said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing