Sinopec to Sell $3.1 Billion in Shares Amid AcquisitionsJoshua Fellman, Benjamin Haas and Bradley Olson
China Petroleum & Chemical Corp. will raise HK$24 billion ($3.1 billion) in its biggest share sale since listing in 2000 as it looks to add production assets.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day