Portugal Fourth-Quarter New Building Permits Decline 44%: AECOPSHenrique Almeida
Portuguese construction companies are suffering from record-low demand for new projects after their order book fell 44 percent in the last quarter of 2012 from the same period a year earlier.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress's Fault When Stocks Crash
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States