Philippine Stocks at Record as Peso Gains on Growth OptimismIan Sayson and Lilian Karunungan
Philippine stocks rose to a record and the peso approached a five-year high as corporate expansion plans from companies including Ayala Corp. boosted confidence in the nation’s economic and earnings growth.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Stocks Decline on Tech Woes While Treasuries Rally: Markets Wrap
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself